Sunday, July 22, 2012

TRUTH!!!

I had a great time today in church and coming up next month we have our Holy Convocation, and I am looking forward to it.

I am still waiting for the church to official opens it's doors for new members, but it doesn't matter to me. I still consider it to be my new church family.

There is still this other church close to me i want to visit, and it is only because on some days when I don't feel like taking a bus or want something 10 mins from my house I can walk to this COGIC church close by. We shall see...

So the pastor was on point today...and the music was AWESOME!!!! I really cannot wait to join the music department, but I can honestly wait...no need to rush the good stuff.

So I am still getting my music under control, and I am waiting for my lesson with my voice teachers, voice coach, and voice therapist. I also got two professional opera/classical singers who want to work with me and get me ahead. I gotta hustle...

Pastor said something really deep today...he said that you cannot go through life expecting anything you want and deserve to be easy. He said all because you are going through and feeling what you are feeling doesn't mean you are doing anything wrong.

The direction you are most scared to go to, and most nervous about is usually where your growth and blessings are. Look at Job...he did everything right and the Lord tested him to no end. What else can we expect. For things to go well and easy for us???

That really blessed me...sometimes I think that maybe if it is a lot of work then it is not meant to be. But then I rememeber all the greats. All the people that we read stories about and look up to. They fought for what they have and where they are now...

None of them talk about having it easy, and most had to come against all odds to become the successes we love today...and they are in all business areas, and all walks of life.

I AM SO READY!!!!!! :-)

Things are just coming together...I still have a while to go, but I am looking forward to the journey.

I gotta go guys...I need to get to bed...my ass is TIRED!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment