Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Frank Ocean is Bisexual/Gay

So people are just coming out in droves. I mean I love it...times are changing. It reminds me of all the other world issues.

These are the times that I would want my nieces, nephew, and cousins to grow up in...and soon ultimately my own children.

I am seeing all these people come out and claim themselves, and I know there are so many others that are in the same boat in all different walks of life. Some are out and proud like Aaron and Dishone, and others are out, but keeping it a secret from family like Van and Dishone.

No one is wrong you have to be smart nowadays. I just want to thank God for this new enlightenment, and the amount of solidarity it is bringing to the world. I mean there will still be haters...I mean there are people still for women being beneath men and not working, people still for slavery, apartheid, and more.

But we have to make a stand.

So here is the Frank Ocean story...Before I begin I want to thank everyone for reading, and also Happy 4th of July.

I have nothing really planned for today, and I would love to spend it with...oh well. No reason to mention who...not important. :-)

I love you guys and thanks for allowing me to share and unload the contents on my heart and mind.

BTW Frank Ocean has been getting support all over the industry and world. I admire him because it takes someone strong in character, heart, and spirit to come out, but it is essential. You cannot live fully if you are always afraid.
--------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment