Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quick Comment

Sorry I have been MIA lately.

I have a lot of things to do, and deadlines are approaching.

Of course I am juggling it all quite well, but the only thing missing is the relationship that I want to be in. I miss the connection with another person.

Of course I am still drawn to Van, but that is neither here nor there. I am moving on...it is just sad that people are out there with all these diseases and spreading them.

I heard another story of someone who had an undetectable viral count, and felt it was cool to have sex without protection. I may just have to be celibate, because this shit is crazy.

I'll give you guys an update as to everything tomorrow.

But for now it is time for bed, and Lord knows I need the sleep!!!!

Gnite...

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment