Sunday, July 1, 2012

All smiles

Went to my friend's church today and was asked to sing something gospel and then classical. I did and I think I did a very good job.

They may want to hire me for some work, and I maybe getting the chance to travel and make some serious money. God is so good.

I still have to work on some skills that I need and want to be stronger, but that is true of everything in life.

So now I think I am going to spend the rest of the day just doing some work, and getting my stuff ready for tomorrow.

Now this heat is kicking me in the ass, and I feel the need to get some rest.

Also I want you guys to pray for these kids. Can't go into details now, because I have stuff to do, but just know that things are going ok, but they are rushing some things.

Unless some things are taken care of I see hurt on the horizon...but I am going to stay optimistic and hope for the best. Nothing else I can do.

So everyone stay hydrated and please have fun today. My day is going to be pretty simple and relaxed and that is cool with me.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment