Sunday, July 1, 2012

WHITNEY HOUSTON TRIBUTE!!!!!

I don't know if you guys watch the BET Awards or not, but the awards show was good...highlight was


WHITNEY HOUSTON TRIBUTE!!!

Monica sang I Love The Lord

Brandy sang I'm Your Baby Tonight and I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Cissy Houston sang Bridge Over Troubled Water...AND KILLED HAD ME AND MY FRIENDS IN WORSHIP AND CRYING!!!!!!

Chaka Khan sang I'm Every Woman

All in all it was an awesome night. I wanted to share it with you guys.

The next thing to watch now is Sunday Best sneak peak. I got some work done today, and I want to reward myself. Tomorrow is a busy day, but God is still good.

I love how he shows up and shows out. I really do love my God. I am not going to lie and say that I am worried that I am working so hard on being the best in all these areas, but I have to make sure relationship wise I am top-notch.

In any case, please enjoy these videos until the BET ones come up.

J-Bo






No comments:

Post a Comment