Friday, July 13, 2012

For Better or For Worse

Had the best of times talking with some of my friends. Just about life, dreams, goals, love, and success.

Some of the horror stories they told me have been something serious and some of them have been breath taking. I cannot wait...some of these deals seem to be coming through...I have more things to do on my end, but i am working hard.

I am tired of just living my life...I am in this to design my life. To design the life of my dreams.

God has been to good in my life...and that is only now.

I cannot wait until I get to the next level in my life. I am helping, serving, and touching so many people now. I can only imagine how many people I can help in the future.

Being with my friends has shown me that I have the skills and heart to do this. I have been helping people of all ages. I need to make sure that I put myself first and then do more. I feel like I am losing myself a little.

I do give so much of me. No complaints, but it is what it is. Vacation here I come.

My father walks in with an iPad...of course I make fun of him. He ask me about skype and oovoo...I give him the details on it.

Next thing he does is put it under a cushion saying he doesn't want people to hear and see him...SMH!!! My father is a hot mess.

Always good for a laugh.

Still looking to buy a house upstate that should be done sometime in September...hopefully.

Parents going on a cruise and vacation within the next 2 months.

And my mother having surgery...that makes me very nervous, but I am holding it together. :-/

That is all for now...I have work to do, but I am so tired. I am mentally and emotionally drained. I need a break...so maybe a nap. :-)

Until next time.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment