Thursday, July 19, 2012

LAID IT DOWN!!!!

So Aaron is over here and talking about him and Dishone moving down to ATL.

It isn't even about moving down there...it is about building a life together and making it work for them. I am very very proud of them.

And maybe a little jealous. :-)

He just told me that Dishone said the F word during sex...LMFAO!!!!!!!

I AM CRYING LAUGHING OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!

This has helped to make my day that much better...it reminds me of the first time Van cursed...I his dick in my mouth and he said shit, damn, hell yea, and more. It was hot.

It wasn't until I had my tounge in his ass that he blurted out fuck yes...FUCK YES!!!!!

LMAO!!!! Memories...these are fun times. Remembering the good times.

Give you guys an update later.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment