Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's A Family Affair!!!

Last night was the birthday party for my Uncle.

To say the least it was an awesome time.

Great DJ playing great music of the Islands and America; great food (brought back a lot home); spades and dominoes; and so much fun.

We got there about 10 and didn't leave until 3. It was a lot of fun...I needed this as a break and to recharge myself. Still need something bigger and better, but I am feeling good.

I woke up still tired and a little drained...going to take another nap and then get to work.

Things are looking up. I still have a lot to do, but I am looking forward to it. Gotta put the fear aside. I am really feeling it...I mean I am really considering just being like everyone else.

Can't let that happen though...I am meant for so much more than that, and I won't settle for less.

So on that note it is time that I go and get some rest. I really really need it.

I hope everyone else is having an awesome Sunday. I know so far mine has proven to be pretty mellow and relaxing, and that is what I need right now...mellow and relaxing.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment