Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Huge Disappointment

So my parents come home and first my father looks at me like I am a huge mistake.

He is watching everything I do...and I am standing my ground. If he is looking for a fight he will get one. I won't be disrespected.

I don't know what happened where they were or maybe the sight of me makes him sick now. I am holding back that lump in my throat at this point. It is hard sometimes, but I have to keep moving.

I was helping them groceries into the house and my father bitched about how I brought them in. That I wasn't doing them to his standards. All I can say is...WOW!!! Are you really going to come at me because I am not moving them to your liking...though I am moving them. Smh.

Then I am helping my mother put the groceries away, and we are doing it in silence. So far things are looking up. Then when we are done, she starts to put away the food I cooked. She asked me why I didn't use the mushrooms...I told her that it was slimy and didn't think it was good. She yelled at me for that.

She asked why I didn't add oil to the pasta to keep it from sticking...she didn't like my answer for that. Then her and my father started up again and it was pick on me time once again.

So now I am getting looks like I am some dirty filthy street rat. This is bringing back memories of them calling me a disappointment and a waste of space. I am not feeling as good as I was earlier, but I am going to bounce back quick fast and in a hurry.

Oh well...I am glad I got that off my chest.

I know I am owing you guys a post, but I have been busy. I will get it to you asap. Time to go for a walk and hopefully when I come back they are sleep and I won't be a target anymore.

I so have to leave and do my own thing. I am worried and scared, but nothing ventured nothing gained. I have to be the greatest. I have to work hard now..real hard.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment