Friday, July 13, 2012

Spiderman and Ted

Had a great time with my parents today, and my friend Steve came along to hang out with us. I guess my parents are like the cool parents...I just hate it because they are so old!!!! :-)

Anyway after that I went with my friend Steve to his house, ate some food, met his cousins, and we all went to go see Spiderman and Ted. Of course we paid for only one...woulda seen 3, but it was already 11pm and we were tired.

Also his cousins were visiting from down south and had to get back to their folks.

So today was a good day. Of course during the movie on some parts I thought of Van. And during the drive upstate seeing the foliage and nature I thought about how much Van would love and appreciate the simplicity and beauty of it all.

Oh well...time for bed. Tomorrow is a day to catch up on work I didn't do today, but I needed today. It was a nice break. :-)

Goodnight you guys...

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment