Saturday, July 21, 2012

Can you say YES LORD!!!!!

This is going to be a quick and short...

I had an awesome day today...I didn't get much work done, but that is ok.

I needed to have fun and enjoy myself and just be around those type of people.

I mean we went test driving brand new cars...we went joy riding. We sent singing and even more.

We have plans to have to go kayaking in the city...happens like 3-4x a week, and then we have plans to do more.

I've been looking for some people down to drive cross country and make some memories...some of these people seem down, and I have been looking for those looking to do some international traveling.

I so love my life right now...things are not where I want them to be, but that is part of the fun.

I have a few networking events to go to, for business and I am nervous, but looking forward to it...I cannot lie.

So much things are happening, and I have to really hustle because I am reaching timelines for a lot of things.

I especially have to finish getting this headline and lead for this copywriting challenge...I want to do it, for the practice and see how well I will do.

Till next time...I am going to call it an early night and get to bed...looking forward to church tomorrow.

J-Bo

P.S. Pray for me that this deal comes through. It will mean a 6-figure fee, and 5 figures a month in passive income. 

No comments:

Post a Comment