Sunday, July 29, 2012

God please help my family!!

So there is so much drama going on with my mother's side of the family...

From what I am hearing my grandmother's house has been turned into a battle ground all over again.

My cousins were acting a damn fool, and bringing drama.

My mother said that my grandmother has been physically abused, mentally abused, emotionally abused, and financially abused.

I just want my grandmother to do what she wanted to do for the past 3-4 years. Sell her house, and move to Florida and enjoy the rest of her life, and leave the drama of NYC alone.

Also it seems my aunts are just there trying to attack and attack. Also my aunt who is living with my grandmother is also going through it. I mean her children are the main ones bringing and causeing all the drama.

My aunt has also been attacked physically, mentally, and emotionally by not only her own children, but it seems my aunts are jumping down her throat as well so she is getting no support from her sisters.

I know what it feels like to be the enemy to be the one people blame and attack for everything. I know how lonely it feels, and how much it hurts, and the pain that it causes.

I just want this to stop. I want my grandmother to move down south, and leave all this alone, and just enjoy the rest of her days.

I want my cousins to use commonsense and stop all the foolishness and resentful behavior.

I want my aunts to get out of my other aunts business, because even though they are sisters, they do not live her life, and do not know what they go through and feel on a day to day basis.

I just feel like it isn't fair...but life isn't fair. My mother says she is going to help her sister as much as possible. She is talking to my father right now about it, and he is overseas again...gotta love my folks. I want a marriage like theirs...but only better and with my special twist.

I am going to make someone a very happy husband...whether it is a man or woman. To be honest I think I maybe more gay than bi, but let's leave that between us. It still feels easier to say I am bi than gay, even though my happiest and healthiest relationship has been with a man.

Not sure how I got to this tangent, but I do do that sometimes. Habit I guess. :-)

So folks the pressure has just been turned on not only for me, but for the rest of my family as well. I have a lot of work to do, and I need to become more than who and what I am, so that I can do more than I am now.

Time to go to work...then maybe an early night.

Times like this make me yearn for someone to speak to. Someone to share my problems with and have them just hear me out...someone to care. Such is the pain of being single...no one like that in your corner.

God you showed me such great love before and it was great minus some problems with that had to do with identity and ideologies...please bless me again.

My mother said if they had things going on in their own lives, then this wouldn't be happening. It is gunny cause it is the same thing that I have told Van about the adults in his family...if they actually had a life and had someone to love they wouldn't be so concerned on everyone else.

I find it funny that the thing all the people in his family want and desire now, he had...I am not going to continue. He doesn't think or care about me...I will do the same. :-)

Much blessing and love to all of you who read this...have a great Sunday.

J-Bo

P.S. I see Van's brother posted a status on FB saying he is getting drunk tonight...that boy is too crazy and too much into being his own man. He coulda thrived in my household where it was taught to be your own person. I just hope he is using protection...no one wants him to be a father right now...cause he is laying it down over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment