Thursday, August 2, 2012

What I needed...

So I had a pretty fun rehearsal today.

It was nice and I felt like we got through a lot. Thank God for that...

Then it was off to the races to go with my mother to do some tax stuff...I was not in a good mood by then, but I held it together.

Then I came home and was about to pass out when Aaron and Dishone called saying they wanted to come over.

I said why not.

I am so glad they came over...just having them over made my night. The day was awesome, and then to end off the night like this is what I really wanted and needed. :-)

It was all laughs and fun. Of course Dishone pulled me to the side to tell me some of his reservations about moving down south. He wants to do it, but some things are concerning him. He wants to talk them out later.

I am going to help...I cannot turn away someone in need...or at least it is very hard to do.

So we are going to talk about what his fears and concerns are about moving down there, and honestly he is going to have to talk to Aaron about this himself, but if he wants to bounce ideas off me first then I am more than happy.

Also I brought back up therapy and counseling. He wants to do it, but apparently Aaron wouldn't like what he would hear, and doesn't like to be told he is wrong. Too damn bad.

I wish they would just get this little thing done...I mean they have come so far already thank God. I want them to realize they have something very special and unique.

I mean they have something that most people will never experience...love. I was happy to have it, and I want it again. Not going into that anymore. :-)

Goodnight for now ppl...gotta get ready to see if my friends from San Fran, and Memphis are coming up here to get married...if they are I cannot wait to see them share in this awesome moment.

Goodnight.

J-Bo

P.S. I am shocked to learn that Aaron and Dishone said that they will go the life partners route and don't want to tread on the marriage ground. Van and I were all ready to get married when we got older and more life stuff finished. God I had something really great and special...gotta keep praying for God to send me that love and passion and commitment back in my life...for good this time. :-)

P.P.S. I won't be getting married until I hit somewhere in my early 30s and I am getting a prenuptial...hearing too many horror stories, and too many people in relationships they hate and cannot leave b/c they fear about the financial issues, and too many people getting married then divorcing without a moments hesitation. Smh...

No comments:

Post a Comment