Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Time is flying by...

It is so cool to have all my friends from school calling me to see when I am going to stop by, and to just to hear my voice and see my face.

I never really knew what kind of an effect I had on people.

I am working hard at getting some serious money coming in, and unfortunately, because this is big stuff it is taking so long to get things moving in the direction that I want it to.

Don't get me wrong things are moving and they are moving nicely. It is just taking so long...think of it as trying to move the ship the size of the titanic...it takes time and nothing can be done.

Big dreams demands an even bigger will.

So in between all the phone calls, and texts from friends and loved ones, I am off to work. Got so much more to do, and so little time to do it.

Wish me luck.

J-Bo

P.S. There is this guy I see in the morning when I go to work out. He is really cute and keeps looking at me, and I swear I am getting that vibe. One of my friends said that Van is out there slinging his ass and mouth on every guy he sees, and I would be a fool to do nothing. It made me mad, but what if it is true...I don't want to be a fool. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment