Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Sunday!!!!

These past few days have been awesome, and I mean really awesome.

From joining a new choir, to getting ready to do some auditions and get out there (which reminds me I have more songs to work on.)

I am also jazzed that my family went on a cruise for a week, and I have nothing, but good news on these businesses. I am looking to get my first building purchased before the year is over and I already have a few prospects. :-D

And everything else in my life is looking up...really looking good. I swear I keep getting better and more and more everyday.

A few days ago, my father found himself giving me and my other brother a nice long speech. Here are the three things that I took from it, that he was really hitting home.
  1. Take risk and make mistakes
  2.  If I find myself in love and the person I am with is moving and I can move too go and do it...LIVE!!!! He said true love don't come around everyday so hold on when you know you got it good.
  3. Plan for the long term and short term...don't get so caught up in one area of your life that you forget and neglect everything else.
I must say the man spit some good stuff, but my brother and I were not in the mood and he kept on going and going.

It was brutal, but at least we survived.

So my kids are now gone...they are off on their cruise, and off to go home.

Not everyone was going the same place.

It was so nice to see them, and spend time with them, and see that at least they have grown and matured and gotten better. Nice to see someone with some fortitude.

Now I am off to church...well in a few hours.

Happy Sunday people!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment