Saturday, August 25, 2012

I was born gay, you were taught religion...

I woke up today and I was just feeling so good...I mean it has been a long time when I didn't feel I had to fight and control anything.

Aaron, Steve, and Dishone all stayed over last night and we had a conversation that made me think.

I was born gay/bi, but you were taught religion. I had no control over how I was born...just as if I was born left handed or with different color eyes or ears.

I am made perfect because I was chosen and designed this way by my creator.

Guys I have been feeling more and more at peace with myself. I don't have to fight myself anymore...I don't feel ashamed and I don't feel the need to put up a front anymore.

I mean I am out and I will let ppl know if they ask me, but I am no longer hiding. I am this way b/c God chose it and I know people will have a problem, but that is not my problem.

It reminds me of the hypocrisy that is going on in the church. I have people telling me all these great things, and all that they see for me in God's vision for my life...so I thank them, and also know that if I came out and told them they would try to take it all back.

What God has for me no man can take away, and I am going to be strong in who I am as a man.

Dishone said he wishes Van was still around because we are all together now and it would be great if he was here too.

Oh well...I wish him all the best and he will always be the man that I loved and still do, and I will always see him as a great friend. Not sure when or if our paths will cross, but I will always consider him to be a friend and I never throw people away.

It is not what Jesus has shown, and to act that way is to not be a christian, but an embarrassment. And I don't want to be anyone less than the best me...I am going to be a man with an open heart, open spirit, and an open mind.

I try everyday to love, and give a little more. I really thank God I am who I am...of course I would love certain things that cannot change to change, but that is only because I am human.

Now back to my company, and to work, and then tonight I gotta hang out with my friends and have an awesome time.

J-Bo

P.S. Things are looking up. I want to show you guys what I have been doing, but soon. Things are going to get better and I want to share that with you all.

P.P.S. Seeing Aaron and Dishone just with each other makes me miss the man I fell in love with. I just pray that God works it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment