Thursday, August 16, 2012

4-Part Harmony

So today was good...despite the fact I had to leave to get outta my parents face and stop hearing them bitch and moan, it was real nice.

I got some work done not a lot...tomorrow the rubber meets the road.

I hung out at school with one of my music friends, just working on some stuff. It was real nice...

Then I finally went to go see my friend and his new choir. It was so much fun singing with a group of people.

And what was even more awesome was the voices...OMG!!! The VOICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And at least 3 of them had classical training...LMAO!!! Van woulda tripped at how great everyone was.

So I am going to be hanging with them every Tuesday and Thursday and sing, and just praise and rejoice. I am having the time of my life as of late.

I do like how things are coming along and moving very nicely and fast. I have to say one thing...I am so grateful.

I am still working on my life...mastery is a life long pursuit...not a destination. Same goes for excellence and greatness.

Ok. That is all. I am very tired. Just me and my brother in the house, and I am going to take advantage of that and get some sleep.

God helped me extend my musical family and influence from the BFAs to the MVPs...

Oh God...they just walked into the house. I gotta go hold up in my room. I should be able, God willing, to be moving out before the year is over. :-D

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment