Thursday, August 30, 2012

Compliments when I needed them

I just came from doing something really stupid...I mean stupid.

Well not that stupid, but I feel blah and like what was I thinking.

But I ended up getting some really great stuff to come out of it.  I am not going to say what the stupid thing was, because I feel like shit over it, but I will make amends.

On the other hand I was singing Wandrers Nactlied by Schubert on my way home, and someone stopped me and said they remember that from when they were a little girl. She thanked me so much, because that song was the song her first love sang to her over and over again, and she was feeling torn, but I guess I helped out somehow.

We both got off the bus and her ex and soon to be current boyfriend was there and she asked me to sing it for him, and he was ecstatic. He joined in.

I cannot believe we were singing in harmony...I just fell right into it. At first it was me, and then it was him, and then while he was singing I started singing harmony and it worked. I didn't even think about it. :-)

Then more people gathered around, and I swear people were loving my voice. I wish I could hear what they hear because to me it is just noise.

My mother just tried to ruin my mood, by attacking me about something, and it is what it is. I'm not stressing it. I gotta make moves people so back to work I go. TTYL!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment