Friday, August 17, 2012

Do I hate him?? :-)

First and foremost I want everyone to know that I have no ill feelings toward Van. None!! Actually we had many more good and great times then we had bad...it was just the religious views that we couldn't get past.

God has a hand in who falls in love with who. I believe that you are destined to meet certain people, and after that what happens depends on you.

Van and I made a good run of it for over 2 years. We were really happy, but what can I say...these things happen.

Van also taught me so much...about me, life, love, passion, and so much more. He said he never knew love until he met me, and I have to say the same. I have never felt that for anyone ever before.

We complimented each other on so much...and we were so similar. Except I tend to be more extreme and global thinking and Van is more reserved and a local thinker.

We really complimented each other, and I have never had a relationship people looked at an envied and said they wanted. I cannot be mad at that...God did a good thing linking us up.

I have no complaints.

I met the right man at the right time, but maybe at the wrong time.

But it was the best wrong time I have had so far!!!! God truly is something awesome. :-D

Never wanted to be with someone...I just wanted to be...and the same goes for Van.

But it didn't happen that way. I have grown so much emotionally and mentally and spiritually that I am so excited about my future.

I gotta go now guys. Mack and Corey came to the city to visit...they are only here until Sunday then they are off to go on a cruise. They asked me to go with them, but I do have things that I need to take care of.

I promised we will all go again later.

So to round it all off...I do not hate Van. I still love the man. He has proven to be a great friend, great lover, potential life partner, and a great all around guy.

It was hard to let him go, but I did it. I will always keep an ear out for him to see how things are going. I have people who still talk to him who will lemme know of anything serious.

I am so easy...so happy!!! Thank God!!!!

Now I have to kick Mack's ass in video games...excuse me. ;-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment