Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dating is stressful...

Lord why is there so much crap out there. I mean there are a lot of people out there, and it seems like either they are cheaters, abusers, or they are something else.

Now I know why they say let God do this b/c it is stressful.

I really miss Van during times like these...not only as my man, but also as my friend. He would have something annoying and interesting to say that would come out perfect.

I want to send my condolences on the 1 year anniversary of his grandfather being passed on, but I don't know if I should. I made sure that I told people so they can tell him, and I can not exist.

Oh well...off to go see one of my best friends and his wife. I need to talk and get some shit out. Honestly I am not that upset about it...church was so good that I am still on that high.

I am just looking for the next level, and I see it. Just so much work and admittedly I am being lazy. Gotta get off my ass and WORK!!!!

TTYL

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment