Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Making moves...takes a lot to do big things

Things are coming along, but God it is taking long.

I just have to stay vigilant...I now see why there are so few people that live the extraordinary life they want...this stuff is hard work and a lot of it is mental and psychologically taxing.

So I am still working hard and tomorrow is a very big day for me...I just have to stay FOCUSED!!!! :-)

I am going to leave you guys with some music that is really hitting me in the right place...and the second song is so beautifully performed and played.

Hope you guys enjoy...

J-Bo

P.S. I thought about him a lot today...I had my friends over and they were with their significant others, and it made me think of him a lot. What to do, what to do, what to do?? :-/







No comments:

Post a Comment