Friday, August 31, 2012

Where are all the real men?!?!?!

Where am I?? I am in the greatest city on earth and for some reason there seem to be no good men. No wonder people are alone and not in relationships, and people are burying themselves in their work, and stuff.

I was heading to get some music for this choral job that I am doing, and can you believe what I get exposed to. Super fem guys.

Now I have no problem with people being fem. But come one...I am not saying I am one of those dudes that will go out and fight and be some rough neck or something, but can we be real please. Men please be men...I don't care if you have some sugar in your tank, and not all that straight acting.

My ex was the same way, and he worked fine for me, but I don't need someone who is trying to be all like girl this, and being extra.

I don't mean to vent, but come on. I may have to go back to woman for a while. It seems that everyone is doing drugs, and alcoholics, and they are just abusive people. Where are my extraordinary people.

I need help yall...I need it real bad.

Anyway, back to work, and then home...not looking forward to seeing the old people, but it is what it is, and I just have to endure it. Maybe they won't notice me. :-)

I ask that God send a man into my life that has his own dreams and aspirations that I can help, and he can help mine. I want another iron sharpens iron relationship.

Now from the level of a drag queen to someone like will smith I like a man with some sugar in his tank, but not enough to give me diabetes. Someone like a Tyler Perry...or a Race Cooper who is very masculine yet has a good balance of feminine to him as well.

I just cannot deal with these guys that come out looking like a woman...if I want a woman I can get one. Hell one has been chatting me up on my block for sometime now...she is cute, but I already know where that will end up.

Not going to do it.


Ttyl

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment