Wednesday, August 8, 2012

One for the win...

So I hope you all had a really good day today.

Rehearsal wasn't all the productive but it was a day of laughing, singing, joking around, and just talking about life and how much fun we are all having.

Then I hung out with two female friends who are also singers and we talked some more...I really needed to get some things out to them, and they were there to listen and let me vent. :-)

Then it was to the park for a day of just walking around...enjoying nature and talking to my Bulgarian sister...she is really someone special and brightens my day.

I have cut to the point because there is nothing to wild and crazy that I want to say to you guys.

OMG!!!

I almost forgot on the bus ride home there was this super fine Latino man. I mean he was too damn pretty!!

Of course we start talking and one thing leads to another and he sits next to me, and we are just on point. I was looking very good and very Island today...he was very...all I can think to say is fine!!!!! :-)

I got his number and will talk to him tomorrow sometime. I have to get ready for tomorrow, and I am also going to join my friend's choir. 4-part harmony so I will feel right at home and have a bass section to sing with.

Talking to this guy I find out that he is COGIC and he is just reminding me of Van so much. I told Van that I wouldn't search anyone COGIC boys...even though it would make my job easier. I mean I want a man who loves God, is going somewhere, and gay...COGIC breeds them strong.

But I guess I am not crossing any lines seeing how this man came to me, and I didn't go looking. I am really interested in getting me some, and I want to tear him up.

It has been a while since I have had sex, and I am really horny.

So since he lives close by maybe I should stop by. Of course I have to worry about my safety and well being...people nowadays are crazy and evil, but I can handle myself.

It would take quite a few to take me down...or someone who is really trained.

Now that I think about it, he is so damn fine...MY GOD!!!!!!! YES LAWD!!!! LOL!!!! :-)

I asked him if he was out and his orientation...he said he is gay and he is out to a select few, but not a lot of people. He said that he is going to keep it that way for a while.

He also said he is a minister, and blah blah blah. Apparently he is very connected with the church. I asked him how he came to accept and deal with his sexuality...he said he followed what Jesus said, and became a student of the bible.

He said he really studied the Greek and Hebrew and history like any descent and serious Pastor/minister should do, and he was shown the truth.

I really like him.

I am going to call him right now...:-P

Why do I keep thinking of Van?? I want to...doesn't matter what I want. He made it perfectly clear that he doesn't care what happens to me.

Is it wrong for me to want him to read his bible and put two and two together and just use that brain of his instead of follow and hope his leaders are doing him justice?

Sorry guys...I promised to not write about him...he doesn't care about me and if I was in the ICU I can expect to see the entire BFA family, CCNY Gospel Choir, Big 3, friends and family to come see me, and he wouldn't even care.

Stop rambling...I am happy I can vent to you guys.

God has given me somethings and I would like to share it with you guys...maybe tomorrow.

Goodnight...

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment