Saturday, August 4, 2012

So much done, but still a lot to do

I have had a pretty good time today. I really wish today was longer, and I had the car for longer so that I could go for a joy ride....but maybe later.

All I can tell you guys right now is that I am making some serious moves, and things are really starting to come together. I haven't felt it this good in a long time.

So today is short and sweet cause I have to get back to work.

I may also get invited to sing in London at some big church event, and I am really on them so hopefully I can do it. I would get paid 4 figures, and get free travel and room and board.

I am very pleased with myself. Things are coming together...I hate having to change and expand so much.

It is scary and nerve racking, but it must be done.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment