Monday, August 20, 2012

Slept from 5pm to 1pm...21 hours sleep!!! WTF?!?!

So like the title says I was sleep yesterday from 5pm to 1pm...a total of 21 hours.

I have periods of me waking up and stuff, but I was basically sleeping for hours and hours.

WTF?!?!?!

I so need a vacation...I am really thinking of leaving the country like real soon...what am I going to do??

So I woke up and started working on some stuff...today most of it was centered around my music, but that doesn't make it any easier.

I do have all my songs now except my oratorio arias, and I am doing that now.

So now I am working on this other music and then tomorrow I get back to my list of 20 different things.

God I love being so busy...I am talking to my voice teachers and coach and getting ready for work and auditions and competitions. I should be ready come September or the end of September.

I know that I have a whole year to audition for the MET so that is my far off goal, and I have performing, recording, writing, and mastering to do before then.

That is all for now.

My friend Steve came by and he is playing video games with my brother, and there is suppose to be a whole bunch of people here tomorrow.

Gotta get ready for a long day of fun and action...

Holy Convocation week has started for us, but I have to go to my choir rehearsal, so I have to see if we get out early enough to go. We shall see.

Pray for my strength and peace yall...I already have it, but I can always use more.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment