Thursday, August 16, 2012

They are both HERE!!! -_-

This is going to be quick because I have to get the hell outta this house.

Long story short my father came home like 3am. Of course he knocks om my door and ask why am I still in my bed at 10??

I didn't say because I went to bed at 4am and I haven't eaten anything so my body is tired...he don't care about that.

But I get up and start to get some work done and some cleaning done.

Then my mother knocks on my door bothering me about something. I am so done with these old people talking to me when I want to be left alone.

So now I am leaving to go to school...to get my work done and sleep.

It is that time to really make moves because I am going to leave in a way and not see these people for a very long time. Thank God I am confident and independent.

If I was attached to them, and needy and dependant I would be a sad person. I couldn't allow myself to be my own man and go out into the world and live. Thank God they sowed that into me.

Time to go...going to also audition for a choir and make some connections. :-)

J-Bo

P.S. I still like the Bi title...makes me feel good and I can play both sides even though I only want one. Just referring to my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment