Sunday, August 12, 2012

CHURCH WAS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an awesome time today in church...I mean it was something that I want to have over and over and over again.

To be honest, I do have it over and over again, but this was an awesome feeling today. I really do love the church I am in, and I am growing and I feel good. I hope I stay in this church for a long time.

I know I have been MIA, but I have been busy, and honestly it isn't getting any lighter, but still I have the time and freedom to do great things. I really like how things are going, and I cannot wait for more...

I am so BLESSED!!!!!!

Yesterday was a family and friends BBQ and it was so much fun. We swam in the pool on my aunt's property, we played spades and dominoes, we danced, we celebrated bdays and anniversaries, and we had great food and drinks. It was just a moment to rejoice in all we have and all we will have.

I have my friends coming over today, and we are just going to chill and have a good time with each other. I have to go and do something today...not sure what yet.

I hope to give you guys an update on how things have been going on within the next few days, but I will continue to give you updates on what is going on in my life.

Things are looking up and all areas of my life are getting better and going higher. I swear I don't deserve all that I have been getting.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment