Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Work...work...work...work

So much to do and so little time.

I am working hard, but I feel like I can be giving more of myself and I am not giving enough.

It is so hard to stay motivated...getting something going from nothing is not an easy thing...not in the slightest.

But all the most successful people did it, and I have many great mentors...I just have to trust God, and trust myself.

It is hard not getting what you want...when that happens all you can think about is if it is what God wants you to do and if it is why isn't it easier, but I know better than that.

If you want a life that very few live and be able to do things that only a few can do, then you need to be extraordinary and work harder than the average joe.

One of my mentors say the reason he makes 50x more than the highest paid doctor with 100x the freedom and lifestyle is because he works smarter, harder, and leverages. I gotta do the same.

Off to do some more work...

Pray for my strength and vigilance.

J-Bo

P.S. I want to call Van or send him a text just asking how he is doing. I miss knowing what is going on during his days and just hearing him complain about small stuff turning it into a huge thing. I miss hearing him laugh...I miss his dancing eyes. For that matter I miss him dancing, because he knows how much I like it and he was getting pretty good at it. I miss the man God brought into my life who happened against all odds, and I miss my friend. God work it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment