Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nothing to say...

Guys I am sorry to say, but these past 2 days have been super unproductive...and when I say unproductive I mean that I have been working hard, but I have only been getting better in like 2 areas.

I know for most that would be awesome, but I have too much to do, and too much to accomplish.

But rest assured...tomorrow I will have an update. Or maybe the next day that I have made some serious strides, and work has been done. :-)

So that is all for now...also an update Aaron and Dishone have been going at it again. Simple kid stuff mind you.

I swear they don't know how great they have it...I mean it is crazy!!!!!

So I told them I will help them find a couples counselor...someone to be that middleman for them. It has to be free, but I am sure I can point them in the right direction.

I also promised them they can use me until they find someone else...I really should be getting paid...my friend makes $250 an hour, but he has a degree.

My other friend makes $750 an hour no degree, but he gets results and he gets them fast. Guess who I admired and want to model. ;-)

I'll keep you guys abreast of what is going on in my life tomorrow, and as of right now I am still single. I have no real interest.

I mean there are people who want to have sex, but I want more. There are people who are talking a good game...I mean they are slick. They are just as good and even better than I am...I almost fell for a few tricks. SMH!!!!

But ppl are sick and I refuse to get caught out there...I am looking for that something special. God gave it to me before, and I am hoping that he will give it to me again. I know it is out there.

I wonder how Van is doing sometime...especially when I see his brother and sister post and do great things and just live their lives. Especially his brother...who is the man in my eyes.

I think I respect his courage and determination, b/c Van lacked it.

I do wish he had his brother's guts and glory and determination to be his own man at any cost and walk his own walk.

That is not important now...I have things to do and dreams to attain and a life to design. :-)

J-Bo

P.S. I got an offer to sing with a chorus...doing Wagner, Verdi, Strauss, Gounod, Handel, and more. I cannot WAIT!!! GETTING MY NAME OUT THERE!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment