Monday, August 27, 2012

Commencement of Holy Convocation

Today marked the final day of Holy Convocation and I am happy to say it was a blast.

Last night some friends and I went to karaoke and there were like real singers, so it was great. I wore my voice out, but I sang reggae, soul, r&b, hip-hop, pop, gospel, and rock. Too much fun!!!

We were all dancing and just acting a fool...I love spending time with them because they are so much fun. I forgot to invite this girl I know called Kiara...I know she likes to have a great time and she can get down with the cause.

Then I made it to church in time and we had an awesome time...

Bishop ran over 1 hour, but that is ok. I stayed awake...he has a habit of saying the same thing 10 times, so I was done. Tired from last night. :-)

Then I hung out with my boy Lou and his wife, picked up my parents from the airport cause they went on a cruise, and now I am home.

Today has been a long day, and I must say I am having fun.

Tomorrow is back to work and that means time for me to get to sleep. I want to leave something with you guys.

Nothing big. Something that was sent to me, that I guess it is being shown to children to help them understand what being gay is about...but I think it is more for adults.

Lemme know what you think.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment