Friday, August 3, 2012

Between a rock and a hard place

Tomorrow Van takes his MCATs...

I know that you guys don't know him, and I am sure that he doesn't care about my prayers and my well wishes, but I am asking that you guys send your prayers that way.

I don't care your denomination or faith all I care is that you wish him the best.

It is important that he does very well...I don't want him to go to any medical school...

It is true a part of me wants him to go to a medical school that is close, but far enough where he can get away from his family, but...

I don't have the right to make any such request...we are not together. Hell we aren't even talking.

So I am going to send out my prayers, and I ask that you guys do the same thing...this is a very special young black man looking to do something good in his life.

We can all appreciate that.

J-Bo

P.S. I want to at least send him a text telling him good luck, but I am frozen. I don't know if it is more pride than fear or what. W/e it is he doesn't care to ever hear what happens, and he is more than happy to have me just never happen. I am including a quote/saying at the end that is so true...under different circumstances I could have this part of my life done, and he could have something he thought he would never have and wasn't supposed to have. God what did you do?? But I have to be careful...God does part of the work (like bringing us together) but the other part is on us to fulfill. Smh...

P.P.S. I told everyone to just keep my name out of their mouth. That way I can fade and he have it that I never existed at all. I know he doesn't read my blog, and I know he wants to bury any feelings for me at all.  So hopefully they are all wishing him luck and I am praying that he does his absolute best tomorrow...

"I met the right one, at the wrong time."

4 comments: