Friday, August 3, 2012

Good to WORST DREAM EVER!!!!!!!!!

So I had a dream that I was fighting the forces of evil.

I was a vampire/werewolf hybrid and I was fighting the evils of the world.

I mean I was kicking ass...like for real.

I was loving it, and even though there were close calls and I almost lost my life many times over the past few battles, but I never fell.

There were even times where I was taken over as a prisoner, but I always made it out...true by the skin of my teeth, but I had to use brains and brawn to make it out. :-)

Then I wake up to go use the bathroom, and rush back to sleep to get into my dream. I couldn't wait. I felt myself falling back into the dream and couldn't wait.

Sidebar: I hate the fact that we dream every night, but we never remember our dreams...or at least the majority of them. I would love to remember what my subconscious is telling me. :-(

Anyway so I get back into my dream and I am just walking around. I go to some apartment, and can you believe who is there, but Van. I am like WTF!!!!

But it isn't like he is there waiting for me...he was there with some other guy. They were going at it...I mean I know we are not together, but the thought of another man touching him makes me sick. I don't know why.

If you are wondering why I always have powers it's because I see myself as one of those unique individuals that have unique abilities. :-)

I don't care who he sleeps with, but the guy he was with was so ANNOYING!!!! Is it weird that I want to not only find this guy and kick his ass for putting his hands on Van, but I also want to fuck the shit out of Van so that he never thinks about another man again!!!!

Is that weird? I swear I don't care about him anymore.

But real talk if I was to hear that...espeicially from him I would have to school my face something serious. Now if it was him and some chick I wouldn't worry about that...I would laugh at that and not even think twice.

Why is another man touching him?? What is so good about him that I am lacking?? I have to go out for a run and work this out of my body!!!

Happy Friday morning people.

J-Bo

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love everything about this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just a dream man...and even if it is really happening it doesn't matter. He has found someone else that he wants to spend his life with.

    All you can do is hope that they are happy and that they treat each other well. Besides that if he won't let you in, then you have no other choices.

    ReplyDelete