Saturday, August 25, 2012

Holy Convocation

God is too good...

Went to Holy Convocation tonight and it was AWESOME!!!!! :-)

I mean I had an awesome time, and it was too much fun.

The message of the sermon was "He Still Chose Me;" and the leading scripture was Romans 8: 28-31

It was a powerful night and I am happy I went.

I know for sure that God chose me, and I am perfect in his sight. I am a man that God has chosen for a reason.

I have been feeling very weak and vulnerable and about to fall into someone or a few a lot of someones' bed... :-(

I was feeling the need to be intimate and be close to someone...but I know that it is the wrong thing for me to do.

God doesn't want that...I am meant to be with someone I love and can grow with. So I guess that means I am going to be celibate until I get into a relationship.

I want to be in love, and have those feelings again...I want to have that same connection and bond that I had before. I want something new and exciting.

I cannot lie all this has me thinking about that fool, but it is all good. He don't want me, and he don't care, so that is just something I have to live with. I am going to be with someone that wants to be with me, and someone that loves me, and someone that is committed to getting better and having the best in all areas...period.

I look forward to introducing you guys to that man...God tied someone to me, and brought him into my life, but of course that was messed up by him. Now I have to wait for God to send me someone else.

I just want to thank God for the great day...now I have my friends over here, and they are staying the night. So it is a night of laughs and good times.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment