Saturday, June 29, 2013

Confusing Ass Text

So Van text me out of nowhere and I look at it and it is to ask if two friends of mine are in fact still dating and still together.

I was confused by it.

I didn't know what to say cause for one those two are always going on and off. Why go through all that drama I have no idea.

Another reason was that I didn't know why the hell it mattered to him at all. They are not happy with him. They were really hurt and felt disrespected by him. They accepted, loved, and welcomed him into their lives without judgement and without any questions.

Then he goes and do what he did.

He sure did show what it mean to have Churchianity and the state of how church trains it's youth. SMH.

But in any case I don't blame him. Look at Paula Dean and what she said and what is going on with her. It's the issues of the lies that we are fed as children that we carry into our adulthood.

I once heard that adulthood was partly getting over the trauma suffered as a child. I am starting to see the truth in that.

Back to the story.

So he asked me and I said I was lost about why he would ask that. He told me to never mind and I said ok. I was in the studio doing work so it didn't linger on my mind.

Fast forward I find out that one of the guys is going out with his sister. Not on a date, but going to go ahead and hang out. At first he wanted me to come along, but I said I didn't want to go cause I just don't want to be put in a position where I have to lie.

I am still willing to protect his secret and tell the same lies he tells himself and others, but not if I can help it. I just kept thinking her asking me about stuff and I am past the point of lying. I didn't want certain truths to come out that would lead to other things coming out.

So to keep the peace I will bow out.

Anyway I figure that his sister called him and told him what was going on and he probably thought A was going to go and try to be with her. Wrong assumptions there, but it isn't like there isn't history to support that.

So I wanted to reach out and tell him I know what it is going on, but his sister and my friend are adults and it ain't nobodies business.

Oh well...gotta work on this website cause I let it sit for too long. Gotta get a posting rhythm like I have it here. Wish me luck people.

J-Bo

P.S. Speaking about confusing text girl I'm talking to wants me to meet her kid. :-/ And a guy that I am talking to wants me to meet his mother and father and family. -_- What the hell is wrong with these people. Why is it that I cannot just rock out with no commitments and just work on doing me. Better to be single and just casually date. Still looking for some sex, but I can wait till I find someone who is worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment