Friday, June 14, 2013

Dudes and Females Are CRAZY!!!!

I know I have been MIA. Working hard on these businesses is draining me. Also feeling less than 100% when it comes to my health so that is something to work on and fix.

But I will try to keep regular postings.

Anyway...

So I went out a few nights ago and was looking real good and feeling even better.

I met this dude that I met awhile back. He was acting real funny towards me as I was dancing with this straight couple.

He pulled me to the side and asked me where was my husband?? I gave him the WTF look!!!! O.o

Come to find out he was one of the dudes throwing his ass at me while I was with Van. I kept turning homeboy down and he kept on with the advances.

I told him we broke up for almost a year now. He asked if we were still friends. I said I consider him a friend, but we don't speak. Dude said his lost and started to really throw his ass at me. :-)

I smile cause it was so damn weird. I told him that it's all good. These things happen. It was great while it lasted, but I moved on.

He smiled and said he lived 15 minutes away. I smiled and said it's ok...no need to rush.

I swear gay men are crazy!!!!

All the LGBT ppl I know were so shocked when they realized our relationship lasted over a year. I said why. They all told me that ppl normally last less than 6 months...especially gay men. Smh. Disgusting.

So I leave to get to my car and make my way over to my friends house where I was going to spend the night. I get there and she is having a girls night. I was super annoyed cause I wanted some piece and quiet.

Whom do I find in the mass of girls there...but one of my exes.

Tiffany.

She knows I am bi and I was with Van. She started saying have I finally left the pussy faggot church boy. That shit got my blood hot.

Long story short I cursed her out and took my stuff and left...drove home that night. So mad that I stayed awake the whole trip and when I got home I crashed for 14 hours straight.

What is going on with these men and women??

Why can I not find a decent normal one?

Is it really that bad out there?

I think I am going to be single for a long ass time.

J-Bo

P.S. One of my friends has moved close to me so I am going over for dinner and a movie. Haven't seen him a while. We always had a thing for each other, but have always been dating someone else. Well I was the only one who cared about that, and he just wanted to cheat, but I wouldn't let him. Made him stay true to his man. But he said he was going to cook for me, a great action-adventure movie, sci-fi/fantasy movie, and some liquor. You know I was sold!!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment