Monday, June 24, 2013

Ain't Taking Nothin' From My Journey Now

So I want to start by saying hello and have a great Monday people. I hope all is going extremely well for you.

My day has actually started from 11:30pm yesterday till now. I took a nice nap and I have been up since then. So I just wanted to drop you guys a quick line cause I just got reminded of a valuable lesson today.

I drove into the city with my mother and father and because of leaving late and traffic we ended up not being able to drop me off and going straight to my mom's job. My father was going to drop me off. But he was going to go inside and do whatever it is that he does. Now any other time he goes inside and does stuff like that he is there for almost an hour and I am left in the car waiting.

So this time I said I am going to go inside bring my book and chill in an air conditioned room and wait.

So I have my book and I walk inside the school and my father sees me with my book and mumbles under his breathe and calls me an idiot and stupid. :-)

I fucking let him have it. My mother almost kicked us both out cause we were inside her school at the time. I apologized and gave my father a look of I dare you to say something to me again.

He kept his mouth shut.

So I am waiting and waiting and he is sitting on the computer doing nothing. So I just got my stuff and decided to walk the 30 blocks to campus.

On the way there was this guy who looked like he was about to die form the heat. I stopped and he asked me to please buy him some food. No one wanted to listen or talk to him. I spent the rest of the money I had to get him some food and something to drink. It kinda put me out, but I wanted to do it.

The reason I tell you that last part is that even when you think you are going to have to go through the motions or go through something remember that on your journey there are people you can touch even if only a little bit. I am so happy that I was able to bless him. I was so able to give him something that made him feel good, thus I feel like I did something good today.

Now the reason I came in today was to help my voice teacher move her stuff into the middle office. Today and tomorrow I am here to work hard and lend my body. She has done so much for me that this is the least that I can do for her.

Lemme go track her down, and pray my father either watches how he talks to me or I have more patience and hold my tongue. I am not looking for a fight, but I am not going to have someone diminish my worth. Call me stupid, idiot, a disappointment and get ready for a fight. Now that may not be for everyone. I know people who speak a good game and call you out of your name, but they are no one so you let it go.

But for my father to think it is ok, just tells me he is loosing his fucking mind and I will defend myself. He should know me better than that...if he doesn't then it is my job to teach him. -_-

Today I just feel like getting a job and doing that. Being an entrepreneur is so hard. Always have to be on your toes...but it is the life I want. I want to be able to do what others cannot. If I want to be able to do what I want, when I want, where I want, how I want, why I want, with whomever I want I have to do what others won't.

Pray for me people!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment