Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A New Day

So I want to stop and smell the roses. Life has been really good for me. I am making some serious moves, it just is going SO SLOW!!!!!!!!! :-(

I talked to the Dean of the Humanities department today and I think I am working on getting some serious business contacts from him. :-)

I am going kinda crazy today...I am working on building 8+ businesses at once. I know I know. What the hell is wrong with me. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but I am going to make it work.

So besides that I am going do my best and tomorrow I work hard and work long.

Pray for me people.

I wanna share a word of warning. Be careful going out to people's houses and taking drinks or stuff from them. I heard a friend of a friend just got date raped. He went to some "cool" guys house. Was offered a drink and next thing he realized was that he was waking up 5 hours later.

He was full of cum and leaking cum and some blood. Guess they were a little rough. That is not the only thing. They also found ecstasy and cocaine in his system. I think what happened is that they took the powdered ex and put it on their dick and put it inside of him.

People can be really shitty and dangerous.

Please take care of yourselves.

I have also decided to go out on 2 dates. One female and one male. They have been hounding me for dates for weeks now and I figure why not. I am not looking for a relationship from them, but they are sweet and I enjoy people's company so why not.

So I got the fem dude...hopefully not too fem. -_-

And this super sexy hot ghetto hood girl. -_-

We shall see...I don't know what they see in me, but it is what it is.

Now to wait for my mom so I can go home and get some sleep. Look out world. And I have decided to close this blog and start another one...wait for future notices on that.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment