Monday, June 17, 2013

Good Bye...Soon

So I just wanted to drop in and say writing songs are not as hard as I thought. Especially not when you are working with some of the best, creative, and well-known writers in the business.

I am very lucky to have these contacts, and I just need to get them done and get them done asap.

So keep me in your thoughts and prayers and I will do the same for you.

The other thing that I wanted to tell you guys is that within the next 30 days I will no longer be writing this blog. I am going to give it up. But I am starting a new one that dictates where I am now in my life.

This blog though it has provided to be more than a great outlet is a relic to me now.

I no longer feel the title suits me. It actually never did. I don't define myself by those words so I don't even know what the hell I was thinking. So I am going to change it.

I am not sure how I will do it.

I know I will link to my new blog in this blog when I am done, and if I can have this blog route people to me new one, but the day is coming. I am reaching a whole other level and I gotta be done with the things of the past.

I have to move on.

I had a nice long conversation helping my friend in ATL and through helping her from 11pm-4:30am I was getting some help and therapy that I needed. So I know what it is that I need to do. Honor and respect my past, live in my present, and shape my future.

God is truly blessing me everyday.

Off to try and get a nap before my voice lesson.

Have a productive day people.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment