Saturday, June 8, 2013

Masterclass

So I had the master class today. I sang my two songs and it went well. Not as great as I wanted, but they loved it. To me I did ok, but to them I am well on my way.

One lady even said I could listen to you sing all day. :-)

So that was nice. I know have to learn some arias from the Flying Dutchman by Wagner. That is what I am going to audition for when I go back in September cause in August we start rehearsals for Un Ballo in Maschera.

Then I hung out and counseled two of my friends who are dating.

I chilled with the big 3 minus T. He is always not coming through, but that is his shit and not mine. We all grown.

So today has been so good, and I know that things are moving forward. Just gotta stay strong and stay focused.

So tomorrow is church and I am off to bed. TIRED!!!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment