Thursday, June 27, 2013

My New Love!!!!

So this is about someone I would love to meet and just...well I am going to stop that thought cause my body is acting up. :-)

But this is my new love interest. He is cute, a church boy, talented, a singer, and something about him just has me looking over and over again.

My friends who know Van say that the reason I like him is because he is a dark skinned version of Van.

I can see the similarities in a lot of the things between them, but still I want him.

One of my psych friends say that I am subconsciously looking for someone that has the elements of the relationship that had everything in it that I want. I said I don't want another church boy who is gay and fighting it...not going down that road again.

I said I want a man in my life.

I think that this guy can fulfill those requirements.

Here he is...I cannot stop listening to him sing!!!!! :-)

His style is very unique and his own..much like Van's, but w/e. I love originals and people who are there own person...much like Van's brother who I swear is the man.

Btw Van asked me about some friends of mine and it was weird. He wanted to know if they were still together. Why does he even care??

They are not happy with him. They cannot believe that they treat him the way they did...as a friend, family, and a confidant and he just throws them away and treats them like they don't even matter. Sad thing is that I ain't got nothing to say on it.

His character is his character. To him what he is doing is ok...he is just like the pack. It is what it is. :-P

Here is the man many say is like Van and I don't really see it, but his voice and personality drew me in!!!!

J-Bo

P.S. He has a unique look that for some reason screams personality, and him being him. Like he is a geek, but cool, sexy, confident, and I LOVE HIM SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!!! I have decided he is nothing like Van. I just hope he doesn't believe the lie that being gay is wrong. Don't need anymore people marrying women and getting divorced or living on the DL because they cannot face reality. No time.






No comments:

Post a Comment