Sunday, June 2, 2013

It Is Done

So I write this at 2:10 am cause I just got in the house at 2am. I am TIRED!!!!!

But the show went good and I am happy that this production is done. I can now rest my voice and my body. I never would've thought it before, but singing an opera is really physically taxing. At least this one was really taxing.

Verdi is no joke and this is one of his most demanding pieces of music.

Then it was a cast party at the diner across the street and it was fun. Talking, laughing, and just enjoying everyone's company.

The next thing I did was go home and that is why I felt like I had to write this now. I was driving and a cop car that I thought was coming for me since I was speeding passed me. I caught up with it later on just to find out that their was a serious car accident.

As I drove my I had to slow down and I could tell it just happened, cause only 1 cop car was there and I saw ambulance and other first responders coming.

As I drove my I saw the tore up motorcycle and I saw the 2 dead bodies sprawled out in the street. It was heart-breaking.

I didn't see a helmet at all, but I pray that they had them...though it seems obvious that they didn't.

I hate senseless things like this.

I cannot remember the last time I saw young dead bodies. I saw an older man who had recently died, but that was when I was with my friend at his grandmother's house and I found her passed on and had to tell him.

People please drive carefully, and protect yourselves. Now I am going to bed...this has made my soul heavy and kinda ruined the great night I have had.

J-Bo

P.S. On other news one of the leads was throwing his ass at me today. I told him that I was celibate until I get into a serious relationship. He was nice and respected my decision. DAMN HE IS HOT AND I WANTED TO FUCK!!!!!! But I must have discipline. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment