Tuesday, June 4, 2013

HPV Linked to Oral Cancer

Been learning a lot that this STI (HPV) has been linked to oral cancers.

It is a pain in the ass and so many people are walking around with it and don't know it. Then they are giving and getting head like it is going out of style and putting themselves at risk. And because there are virtually no symptoms they don't know to get tested and shit happens.

I just got another reason to keep my mouth, dick, ass, and everything else to myself.

I do miss sex and I miss being in a relationship, but not until I am sure.

That also includes no kissing cause it can be easily transmitted and people got herpes and don't know it or care either.

I cannot catch a break.

Oh well.

In other news had my voice lesson and I was so surprised that my technique wasn't as bad as I thought. I sung 2 songs and it was pretty good.

I sang The Lord's Prayer and O Isis unt Osiris (The Magic Flute) and I was hitting all the highs and lows. I of course was breathing all over the place, but we worked that out so my phrasing fell right into place.

So I am very happy, and the more I open my mouth to sing the more seems to come to me. I have to get ready to sing Un Ballo In Maschera...another Verdi piece of beautiful music. I wanted to join another company doing Pagaliacci, but they have all the low voices they need apparently so I move onto the next thing.

The world needs what I have to offer. I have to let what God put in me out and share it. I cannot waste time.

Now waiting for the library to open so I can get some stuff done and print out music for free. Then off to make some MONEY!!!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment