Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Family :-)

So the past few days have been kinda awesome.

Work has been getting done at kinda a snail's pace, but besides that I feel on top of the world.

Went to my cousin's bday party last night in LI...a 2 hour drive mind you. -_-

But it was so much fun. The food was awesome, the music was on point, and the drinks were strong and plentiful. That and seeing the next generation running around. It was so nice to see all of them.

Even got the chance to help heal some family rifts, and learn some more about my family and heard them out and was there for them when they needed me. So all in all I feel awesome.

Church was on point too, but I had to leave early since my mom and dad were ready sooner than I thought. It's cool cause these past 2 days I've only gotten 6 hours of sleep so tonight I have to makes sure I get my rest. I got a voice lesson, business calls, and I need to work out tomorrow.

I am just so happy.

I don't deserve the things that are happening to me.

I still don't know what the hell I am going to do about my love life. I feel like I need to find someone who loves me for me now before things go to far cause I am already seeing men and women who only want to be with me cause I can do things for them and because they feel I am "someone."

I don't like that so I have work to do.

So many things I wish I could tell you guys, but it'll have to wait until things get clearer and I get a little more settled in things.

Till next time...time to take a nap.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment