Monday, June 3, 2013

NEED SLEEP!!!

So these past few days have been kinda crazy.

I know that I left off and I was home from doing the operas. I was planning on staying in bed yesterday and just catch up on sleep.

My friend who was also in my best friends wedding called me up and said he is coming to church today like he said he would and wanted me there. -_-

So of course I showered, shaved, cut my hair and drove into the city and all 3 of us had a really awesome time together.

Just it wiped me out and now I am here in the city waiting for my voice lesson and all I really wanna do is sleep.

It's cool though. My ride isn't going to be ready to head back home until late tonight, so I am going to go and catch a movie or two while I wait for her.

Starting to enjoy my alone time. Gives me room to move how I want and not worry about anyone else. Which is nice once in awhile. I think even when I get into another relationship that I am going to continue to carve out some me time.

So now I am in school and thinking of going back to take a nap and then go sing. We will see. The masterclass is tomorrow and I have to choose 2 songs that I am going to sing. So I just have to make that call and see what I am going to do.

Things are moving along...just gotta keep up my energy levels to make sure they get done.

Also this no sex thing till I get into a relationship is easy work. It is also easy since I am not letting anyone get close enough to me, where my horny lust can rise up too much. God I miss those senseless sex days. ;-)

But I want true and everlasting intimacy along with hot crazy sex.

I am getting more and more comfortable in my skin. As I get older, mature, and grow more in my spirit who I really am is becoming more and more the best of what I want. If that makes sense. God is truly something...I am so honored to be one of his children.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment