Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wake and then Funeral

Just got home from seeing a good friend of mine mom get laid to rest.

She had a rare form of cancer...so rare that all the doctors could do was help with the pain, and they asked if they would donate the bodies to science to study the cancer.

It was that serious.

But it was a nice service...I actually wanted to be asked to sing which is why I made sure I declined and didn't sing. I felt like it was wrong of me to want to sing...I don't know if it was 110% selfless so I chose to do nothing.

Anyway back home now and I am ready for BED!!!!

Long day tomorrow and then rest for the next couple of days. Well not rest, but no need to be running around into the city. I can stay home and get some work done. :-)

Life is too short...live it like it can end tomorrow. Cause it can.

Fall in love, be with those that make you happy, ignore fear and regret, and just be in the moments. Cause in the end it doesn't matter.

We are given life to live it...not to prepare to live it. Not to keep going through the motions.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment