Saturday, June 15, 2013

Got Played Like A Chump

So of course last night some shit went down.

I was ready for something to happen and came with protection and lube just in case not that I needed it, because he had plenty, but still.

The only reason I let anything happen at all was because he was single and had just gotten a full physical and blood work because of his job. So I felt very confidant...that and he is a stickler for health.

He never even lets his boyfriends kiss him if they have a cold...he is that bad.

Long story short I topped all night and had my fun. It was hot, sensual, fun, carnal, passionate, and a total release.

Here is where the fucked part comes in.

He tells me this morning when I was leaving that I had to take everything cause his man would be home soon. O_o

I was like WTF you mean your man?!?!?!?!

He said he didn't tell me he had a boyfriend, but it was ok cause they had an arrangement where he can sleep with other men he just has to be the one fucking not getting fucked. -_-

I had to remind him that 1 he lied to me about being with anyone cause nothing woulda happened, 2 he got fucked 5 times last night so he didn't even keep his word to his man. -_-

So now I feel lied, disgraced, disrespected, and hurt.

How could he do that to me and he had to nerve to tell me I was overreacting. If it wasn't for the fact that the sex was off the chain and I needed the physical release and experience I would've died.

I just cannot believe that people are so damn dishonest and what is worst is that I have fell into the trap. I shoulda been smarter. This is why being with someone you love and trust is so important...but then again men and women are proving themselves more and more untrustworthy.

I can understand why people want to be single and just do them. Maybe being alone forever and not being joined with anyone is the way to go. :-/

Another thing that drove me crazy was that he wanted me keep fucking him on the side. He said it was hot and he loved my dick and how it felt and the man I was. He said he wanted all of me even if it was for a little while.

He said now that I am done with the little closet case (Van) that I should be ready for a real man.

WTF?!?!?! -_-  O_o

I could not believe what I was hearing...I thought I was being punked.

I told him that though the relationship did not work means nothing. I wouldn't allow him to talk bad about someone he doesn't even know in front of me. I had to remind him that we all went through that period in our lives and we did things in our own time.

Then he started saying he is more man than Van ever was, and that his boyfriend could be controlled and manipulated. All that mattered was that they be together. He told me that if I wanted he'd leave his boyfriend, kick him out of the house, and be with me.

Smh.

BITCH ASS DUDE!!!!

I said what kind of man are you showing me to be that I would want to be with you!

I don't care he is out of the closet and at peace with who he is...his character sucks and shows me someone I cannot build a life with.

I don't care he is super hot, smart, successful, masculine, and fine as HELL!!!! He is just not for me, and I am not dealing with anymore.

I told him we cannot be friends. I don't even want to do business with him. I'd rather work harder at building new business relationships, and move on from there.

Now I am home alone and I got work to do. Still frozen on writing these songs, but I cannot wait anymore. Gotta get going and get going now.

Long day of work so no time to waste. Have a blessed day everyone.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment