Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Out List: HBO

There is a new documentary on HBO about the LGBTQ community.

It is interesting...

You see men and women who hit all parts of the LGBTQ acronym. I wish some other people I know and admire would've been on here, but I guess it couldn't happen. Hopefully they will do another one.

But I say go and watch it. It is on HBO Demand so you can watch it anytime. It also comes on at random times so check your local listings.

But it is a great show and I really love it. Already getting somethings from it to share and give out to the other people.

My niece is now home with her mother and siblings and I am sitting here alone...looking out amongst the lush green scenery and the wild life all around me. I feel so blessed. I am nowhere near where I want to be, but where I am now ain't bad. :-)

Everyday I feel like I am sinking in quick sand, going against 50 inch steel walls, and climbing the highest mountains in the world. I am not saying this to get pity from anyone. I am saying this to say that I feel tired, but I am going to keep trucking it. Just keep me in your prayers.

Next post is about Van texting me about something I was confused about, but I now no longer am. Just wait for that one. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment