Monday, June 10, 2013

Freaking AMAZING!!!!

So I don't have much to talk about today. Nothing big happened.

I had a voice lesson that went well. My voice was ringing so well today, but as soon as I got to apply it to the rep I was floundering.

So that was that and one of my kids is done for this season and another one is coming due. I got 2 more sessions and then I am done. Sad to see them go, but happy that they can leave and move on.

I ordered a new set of business cards and I am working on revamping my website cause I am going to start posting regularly again. I've been posting here so much that I've been slacking on the business stuff. Not good, but this is easy. I guess I found the other one too hard...gotta work it though.

The next thing that I am working on doing is writing these songs. I am such an ass for waiting...for no reason too!!!!! -_-

But I want to leave you guys with this song. Yesterday I was watching the Tony Awards. First time in my life watching it...I was lost for most of it since it really isn't too much of my world. I am just getting into that side of the arts.

Anyway there was one performance over all of them that stuck out to me.

It was awesome...the woman's voice was SICK!!!!

Going to share it. She obviously has some serious classical training. That classical training is the good stuff...can be applied to all. :-)

Long day tomorrow...gotta work and go to a wake tomorrow. Not looking forward to that, but I need to show my support.


J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment