Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Lord What A Morning

Things are going so well yet we are still so under attack. We get DOMA to be seen as unconstitutional, and some other great things have been happening.

But on the flip side Votter Rights that were put in place to make sure that the voting rights of minorities have stayed in place has been taken away.

That means in Red States where slavery was rampart and all that things that went along with it aren't back to the extremes of the past, but that means that our voices won't be heard in those places. They even tried to get rid of Affirmative Action, but that was squashed.

We take 2 steps forward and one step back. God help us all.

But things are moving forward.

Time to get things kicked into high gear.

Back to entertaining my niece...when my brother gets in she will go to bother him and that will give me time to do some things for me. I already had to take a nap with her so she would fall asleep. Not that I am complaining...I needed it in a big way.

J-Bo

P.S. Van's brother has been all over my news feed and he is a real man to me now. I mean I have nothing but respect. He isn't afraid to stand up and let his voice be heard. He knows it won't be popular with some, but he doesn't care. He will stand up, for, and against those that he needs to. He's a shining example to many that I know.

P.P.S. Suppose to be heading to Nebraska for a gig soon hopefully. Getting a cool $8k for 3 days work. Pray that it comes through and I get to hang out with some cool people...they are part of Van's family, but still we are close and they are cool as hell. I love good people and they are good people.


No comments:

Post a Comment