Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Waste of My Fucking Time

So I come into the city to teach 3 people and get paid a total of $100.

ALL OF THEM CANCELED!!!

Why could this not happen last night?? So I coulda stayed home this morning.

I am going to have to make this better and make up that money. Not sure how yet, but I will think of something.

So today has been a big unproductive FLOP!!!

The only highlight was seeing my bulgarian beauty and also surprisingly Van text me about an aria. I appreciated that he was thinking of giving me more rep that will make me a better singer and performer.

I need as many great pieces of music as possible.

So I wait to go home and then tomorrow I stay upstate and I can get more things done. I hate that I wasted today. I feel like a failure. But that is ok...moving on and gonna do better.

On other news it seems you cannot trust no one. All these men and women are walking around with something. I refuse to catch some shit now...I REFUSE!!!!!

But I am getting so damn HORNY!!!!!!!

The only person I know who ain't got nothing is Van and I was tempted to fly out to him fuck the shit outta him, get fucked real good and come home. Smh. Where are all the freaks who are also clean and drug and disease free?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

So I still wanna be in a relationship, but this is getting harder than I thought. My hand is starting to not work anymore.

One guy got close. He was so sincere, nice, hot, and sexually charged. But I know the games...I played the games. He was good, but I am better. Talking that good shit. Damn I miss being in a relationship...a real committed relationship.

I need to focus my thoughts and energy. I gotta keep certain other things and people in a box at all times. :-)

Right now I am about career, money, making a way for others, connection, love, destiny, legacy, unity, and most importantly love.

Now to go and meet up with my mother and go home.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment